Contractor Exam Waivers
Important Waiver Notice: click here first!
Examination Waivers under various board rules apply, but the implementations of the regulations are reserved for eligible personnel.
You are entitled to a waiver of the examination! Other than a Joint Venture, or sponsorship, the license that you are associated with must be in good standing for not less than five of the past seven years. Upon approval of experience, the Registrar of Contractors may waive the examination approved for individuals.
How do I apply for a contractors exam waiver? click here
To qualify, determine if you meet any one of the following conditions:
Exam Waiver Types:
- Sponsorship teaming with someone who has a license
- Replacing an RME sole owner, partner, corporation
- Family Member of a Sole Owner license retirement or death
- Partner License listed on a partnership license
- Corporate License family member, officers and key employees
- Additional Classifications for existing license